Town of Cooks Valley
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
December 12, 2011
The Town of Cooks Valley town board will hold its regular town meeting on Monday December 12, 2011 at the Cooks Valley Town Hall [15751 40th Street] at 8:00 pm. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Certification of proper posting for the scheduled town board meeting.
- Public Comment: the Cooks Valley town board welcomes public comments on matters pertaining to township issues. Because it is important to maintain order during the meeting, it is the policy of the town board that all public comments on an issue shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person, no person may make more than one (1) comment per subject and the session is no more than thirty minutes long. (We apologize for the tight time restrictions. They are necessary to ensure that we complete our business). Comments may be made on any subject pertaining to township issues, however, comments on matters not appearing on this agenda can only be discussed but may not be acted on at this meeting. If the board desires, the matters may be placed on a future agenda for action. No debating between residents.
- Discussion and possible action on budget categories
- Approval of the November 14, 2011 regular monthly town board meeting and the November 15, 2011 special town board meeting minutes
- Approval of the December financial report
- Reading and approval of the November bills
- Building permits
- Resolution for Humane Officer position
- Discussion and possible approval of election workers
- Discussion and possible approval on Preferred Sands recycling donation
- Discussion and possible action on proposed right-of-way and maintenance agreement on 135th Avenue and 20th Street and the south end of 40th Street between EOG Resources Inc. and Town of Cooks Valley
- Discussion and possible action on prepayment to Fahner
- Discussion and possible action on prepayment to Chippewa County for snowplowing
- Discussion and possible action on money transfer of certificate of deposit
- Update from WTA frack mining workshop
- Chairman’s report –fire/ambulance report
- Dissemination of Information- clerks report
- Future agenda items and business
Please take notice that during the meeting the Town Board may go into closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.83 & 19.85(1) (g), to confer on legal matters concerning the township.
Cooks Valley Town Hall
Trout Creek Inn LLC
Township Web Page at http://cv1927.bloomertel.net