REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
February 9, 2015
The Town of Cooks Valley town board will hold its regular town meeting on Monday February 9, 2015 at the Cooks Valley Town Hall [15751 40th Street]. The public is invited to attend this meeting. A possible quorum of the plan commission may be present at this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Certification of proper posting for the scheduled town board meeting
- Public Comment: the Cooks Valley town board welcomes public comments on matters pertaining to township issues. Because it is important to maintain order during the meeting, it is the policy of the town board that all public comments on an issue shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person, no person may make more than (1) comment per subject, and the session is no more than thirty minutes long. (We apologize for the tight time restrictions. They are necessary to ensure that we complete our business). Comments may be made on any subject pertaining to township issues, however, comments on matters not appearing on this agenda can only be discussed but may not be acted on at this meeting. If the board desires, the matters may be placed on a future agenda for action. No debating between residents.
- Discussion and possible action on budget categories
- Approval of the January 12, 2015 regular monthly town board meeting minutes
- Reading by Treasurer of January financial report
- Reading and approval of the January bills
- Building permits
- Discussion and possible action of pertaining to the plan commission
- Discussion and possible action on review/resolution of Chapter 23 Schedule of Fees and Forfeitures
- Discussion and possible action on purchase of WisLine materials for Updating the Land Comprehensive Plan
- Discussion and possible action on renaming CD/ Money Market Funds
- Discussion and possible action on resolution for preemption of local control
- Discussion and possible action on assessor contract
- Chairman’s report –Fire Dept. Mine Roads
- Dissemination of Information- clerk’s report
- Future Items
Please take notice that during the meeting the Town Board may go into closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.83 & 19.85(1) (g), to confer on legal matters concerning the township.
Cooks Valley Town Hall
Jimmy’s Juke Joint
Township Web Page at http://cv1927 bloomertel.net