REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
January 10, 2013
The Town of Cooks Valley town board will hold its regular town meeting on Thursday [NOTE THE CHANGE OF DAY] January 10, 2012 at the Cooks Valley Town Hall [15751 40th Street] at 8:00 pm. The public is invited to attend this meeting. A possible quorum of the plan commission may be present at this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Certification of proper posting for the scheduled town board meeting.
- Public Comment: the Cooks Valley town board welcomes public comments on matters pertaining to township issues. Because it is important to maintain order during the meeting, it is the policy of the town board that all public comments on an issue shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person, no person may make more than (1) comment per subject, and the session is no more than thirty minutes long. (We apologize for the tight pm time restrictions. They are necessary to ensure that we complete our business). Comments may be made on any subject pertaining to township issues, however, comments on matters not appearing on this agenda can only be discussed but may not be acted on at this meeting. If the board desires, the matters may be placed on a future agenda for action. No debating between residents.
- Discussion and possible action on budget categories
- Approval of the December 10, 2012 regular monthly town board meeting minutes
- Approval of the January financial report
- Reading and approval of the December bills
- Building permits
- Discussion of concerns pertaining to the plan commission
- Discussion on progress of mining applications
- Discussion and possible action on ambulance reimbursement
- Possible approval of operators applications
- Discussion and possible action on Chapter 7 Lot size
- Discussion and possible action on Chapter 19 Non-Metallic Mining
- Discussion and possible action on Chapter 14 Building Permits
- Discussion and possible action on Chapter 23 Schedule of Fees and Forfeitures
- Discussion and possible action on ATV trails in the Town of Cooks Valley
- Chairman’s report –Fire Dept., Mine road work Dissemination of Information- clerks report
- Future agenda items and business
Please take notice that during the meeting the Town Board may go into closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.83 & 19.85(1) (g), to confer on legal matters concerning the township.
Cooks Valley Town Hall
Haymakers Bar & Grill
Township Web Page at http://cv1927.bloomertel.net