Town of Cooks Valley
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
May 11, 2009
The Town of Cooks Valley town board will hold its regular town meeting on Monday May 11, 2009 at the Cooks Valley Town Hall [15751 40th Street] at 8:00 pm. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment: the Cooks Valley town board welcomes public comments on matters pertaining to township issues. Because it is important to maintain order during the meeting, it is the policy of the town board that all public comments on an issue shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person, no person may make more than one (1) comment per subject and the session is no more than thirty minutes long. (We apologize for the tight time restrictions. They are necessary to ensure that we complete our business). Comments may be made on any subject pertaining to township issues, however, comments on matters not appearing on this agenda can only be discussed but may not be acted on at this meeting. If the board desires, the matters may be placed on a future agenda for action. No debating between residents, comments should be addressed to the town board.
- Approval of the minutes of the April 13, 2009 regular meeting, special meeting minutes of March 11 & 23, 2009, and informational minutes of April 20, 2009
- Approval of the May financial report
- Reading and approval of the April bills
- Discussion and possible action on budget categories
- Discussion and possible action on election stimulus check usage
- Discussion and possible approval on building permit-Junior Sonnetag
- Discussion and possible action of resolution-weekend voting
- Discussion and possible action to Wisconsin prevailing wage law
- 20% check for MFL-Roy Buchner
- Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Future agenda items and business
Please take notice that during the meeting the Town Board may go into closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.83 & 19.85(1)(g), to confer with legal counsel for the Town who is rendering oral or written advice concerning strategy to be adopted by the Town Board with respect to litigation or potential litigation in which the Town is or is likely to become involved relative to the Town’s existing mining ordinance.
Cooks Valley Town Hall,
Trout Creek Tavern,
Township Web Page at http://www.bloomer.net/~ cv1927