REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
September 13, 2012
The Town of Cooks Valley town board will hold its regular town meeting on Thursday September 13, 2012 at the Cooks Valley Town Hall [15751 40th Street] at 8:00 pm. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Certification of proper posting for the scheduled town board meeting.
- Public Comment: the Cooks Valley town board welcomes public comments on matters pertaining to township issues. Because it is important to maintain order during the meeting, it is the policy of the town board that all public comments on an issue shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person, no person may make more than (1) comment per subject, and the session is no more than thirty minutes long. (We apologize for the tight pm time restrictions. They are necessary to ensure that we complete our business). Comments may be made on any subject pertaining to township issues, however, comments on matters not appearing on this agenda can only be discussed but may not be acted on at this meeting. If the board desires, the matters may be placed on a future agenda for action. No debating between residents.
- Discussion and possible action on budget categories
- Approval of the August 13, 2012 regular monthly town board meeting minutes
- Approval of the September financial report
- Reading and approval of the August bills
- Building permits
- Discussion of concerns pertaining to the plan commission
- Discussion on progress of mining applications
- Discussion and possible action on road evaluation/committee
- Discussion and possible action on bids or estimates for brushing in the town
- Discussion and possible action on ambulance reimbursement
- Approval or denial of plan commission recommendation to grandfather in David LaGesse non-metallic mine
- Discussion and possible action on purchase of posting cabinet
- Discussion of Humane association and officer training
- Discussion and possible action on lot size
- Chairman’s report –Fire Dept., Mine road work progress
- Dissemination of Information- clerks report
- Future agenda items and business
Please take notice that during the meeting the Town Board may go into closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.83 & 19.85(1) (g), to confer on legal matters concerning the township.
Cooks Valley Town Hall
Trout Creek Inn LLC
Valley Tavern ---Township Web Page at http://cv1927.bloomertel.net